The Grandstream GR-GRP2601 GRP2600 series are carrier-grade IP phones designed for mass deployment. Naturally, this series of next-generation IP phones feature a sleek new design, a great user experience, unified firmware and powerful feature options.
Because the GRP series offers a powerful, easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy voice platform with next-gen features for high-end users, they are trendy.
As part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the Grandstream – GR-GRP2601 is an essential 2-line model. GRP2601 is with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management, further built for the basic needs of on-site or remote desktop workers. Also, it is designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets.
Most importantly, Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS) supports GRP2601 for cloud provisioning and centralized management. Additionally, it provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
Since this is a new technology, if you have questions, call us – we are here for you!
- 2 SIP account, two lines
- GDMS online device management and provisioning
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Equipped with a noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- The GRP2601P includes built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage