Grandstream – GR-GRP2602 series are carrier-grade IP phones designed for mass deployment. Because this series of next-generation IP phones feature a sleek new design, a reimagined user experience, unified firmware and powerful feature options.
Further, the GRP series offers a powerful, easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy voice platform with next-gen features for high-end users.
Also, part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones, the GRP2602 is an essential 2-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and next-generation features, including Wi-Fi support (GRP2602W). Additionally, it includes 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity full HD audio on both the speaker and handset.
Further, GRP2602 is built for the needs of on-site or remote desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
Furthermore, Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS) supports the GRP2602 for cloud provisioning and centralized management. Also, Grandstream – GR-GRP2602 is supported by a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage, and monitor deployment s of Grandstream endpoints.
- Supports two lines and 4 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS, which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with a noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- The GRP2602P includes built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection.
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- GRP2602W includes built-in dual-band Wi-Fi support