Grandstream – GR-GRP2604 is a 3-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features. The GRP2604 includes 4-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE (GRP2603P), full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity.
Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2603 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS) support GRP2604 for cloud provisioning and centralized management.
Grandstream – GR-GRP2604 features:
- Three lines, 6 SIP accounts, up to 3 call appearances
- Supported by GDMS, which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics & Jabra & Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Supports 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization