The HT801 delivers powerful VoIP technology and routing capabilities to home and office environments and allows users to connect their analog devices successfully to a manageable and robust VoIP network. They are built upon Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology, with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide. This powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various applications and environments. The HT801 comes with one easy-to-use FXS port, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance.
- Supports 1 SIP profile through a single FXS port and a single 10/100Mbps port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection.
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting for indication, multi-language prompts, flexible dial plan, etc.