Firstly, the Grandstream – GR-HT802 is a two-port analog telephone adapter (ATA) that allows users to create a high-quality and
manageable IP telephony solution for residential and office environments.
Further, its ultra-compact size, voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, security protection and auto provisioning options enable users to take
advantage of VoIP on analog phones and enable service providers to offer high-quality IP service. Following, the Grandstream – GR-HT802 is an ideal ATA for individual use and large scale commercial IP voice deployments. Because the HT802 comes with 2 easy-to-use FXS ports, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance. Most important – built upon Grandstream’s market-leading technology, with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various applications and environments.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and a single 10/100Mbps port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection.
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning.