With 30+ years of creating business value by actively investing in technology and system integration in various IT sectors, NIKO Computers has implemented its technical skills in more than 400 companies in Melbourne, Sydney, Europe , Philippines, and sizeable Australian government divisions.
NIKO Computers Australia was founded on 21st Oct 2016 in Melbourne VIC under the Trustee of NIKO Family Trust. The company’s head office location is in Thomastown, VIC 3074. The company’s central infrastructure departments are the following:
Niko Computers provides onsite IT support level 4 to start-ups, small and large companies, and non-profit organisations. We optimise and automate business processes, raise efficiency, reduce costs, and solve business challenges.
NIKO Communication has been a member of TIO since 2016, with international coverage for local phone numbers in 99 countries. NIKO is a global VoIP porting provider with unlimited calls and data centres in Oceania and the EU.
Do you need a website but don’t know where to start? We give you a complete solution, including your choice of developing a custom website, delay payment, premium features, and local Australian support for your new website.
Let our certified engineers recover deleted files from your hard drives, phones, flash media, RAID systems and camera cards. Whether your hard drive crashed, your RAID server is offline, or you are experiencing multiple hard drive failures.
A Strong Marketing team it’s a MUST have for any company. Our Marketing specialists will make sure to spread your message through the world via social media marketing, video marketing, SEO, Web development and much more!
NIKO Computers was founded on 15th Aug 1989 in Ex Yugoslavia (Republic of Macedonia ). As one of the oldest IT Companies in Ex Yugoslavia with 25 retail IT shops in Macedonia, NIKO received the Certificate for the 2nd Best IT retailer shop in the Republic of Macedonia in 2014 from the Mayor of Skopje Municipality.. NIKO Computers as member of the Managing Board in the Macedonian Chamber of Commerce ( 2007-2011) and President of the Hardware commute for all 250 IT companies in Macedonia, implemented Tax reduction on IT equipment from 20% to 5%.The following two departments were based on our company structure:
• Creator of the Project for the Ministry of Internal Affairs – surveillance system and special equipment for monitoring all Macedonian borders.
• Creator of The Project for the Ministry of Internal Affairs for developing highways police vehicles for speed limit surveillance with GPS and seed radars.
• Creator of The Project for the Ministry of Internal Affairs for emergency call number with CRM Software for the Republic of Macedonia – telephone number 192 ( synonym as 000).
• Creator of The Project for the Ministry of Internal Affairs for GPS software and monitoring of all police vehicles in Macedonia.
• Creator of the Project for the special NATO Mission in Kosovo “ICO” for Implementing GPS devices in 100 special vehicles with Dallas Security Key of the Special Administration ICO responsible for securing the Kosovo Civil Administration vehicles.
• Creator of the Project for Town Skopje (Capital of the Republic of Macedonia) of GPS solution for 100 government vehicles.
• Creator of the Project for Town Skopje (Capital of the Republic of Macedonia) of GPS solution for 100 garbage disposal trucks and customization software for monitoring.
• Creator of the Project for zone parking in Skopje with Motorola device.